A dictionary to compile the various typing styles, emotes, and phrases of User:PierrotEclipse.
Idea belongs to User:Kingfireblast.
- Correct Spelling and Punctuation, No Emotes - Serious. Used when Pierrot isn't joking around like she usually does, or when she's administering warnings.
- Correct Spelling and Punctuation, Emotes - Normal Pierrot, semi-serious, can switch to above as needed.
- Correct Spelling, Mildly Messed Up Capitalization - Either Pierrot's keyboard hates her, or she's too lazy to capitalize properly right now.
- Correct Spelling, Lacking Punctuation - Pierrot either forgot the punctuation, or she just decided to go without it.
- No Capitalization - She said "Screw caps."
- No Spaces - Pierrot's too excited to space her words out, OR she's concealing a pervy comment.
- All Caps - Shocked about something.
- Red Text - Yandere mode alert.
- <user> pls - why are you doing this/what have you done, <user>
- Caps pls - Chill with the caps, please.
- I must go, my people need me - One of the ways Pierrot says she has to leave chat.
- For Enoshima's sake - For Christ's sake
- HAIFRIEND - Greeting for User:Jess That girl you see down the street.
- *insert comment here*~ - INNUENDO ALERT
- GFORGREETINGS/GforGreetings! - Greeting for User:GforGolden
- .. - Pierrot had to restrain herself from lashing out. If you see this, something pissed her off.
- =n= - Annoyed, AKA "pls"
- =w=b - Pierrot approves.
- =w= - An emote used to display neither like nor hatred.
- ;n; - Sad.
- ;w; - ^
- ^o^ - Mogege!
- ^w^ - Pierrot is happeh.
- oAo - Ohgodwhy
- o w o - fujoshi mode go