"... he was... More advanced than the other animatronics... um, some kind of Game Scoreboard thing, uh, advanced AI, and he even moved like a panther, zooming to the nearest kid who wanted to ask him a question..."
-Phone Guy describing Panswer.
Panswer is a Fan Antagonist in FNaF. His motto is "I am here to answer all your questions!" because he was made to answer all of the kids questions, but if he manages to get into your office, he will not refuse to stuff you into a Freddy Fazbear suit.
He is mostly orange, with some red lion-like fur lined all along the sides of his head. He has one set of teeth and two fangs on the top of his mouth, and has a brighter orange shade for his belly. He carries a navy blue book with yellow note-like pages.
- "Welcome to Freddy's! I am here to answer all of your questions!"
- *Sounds of him shutting his book before leaving*
He will move from the "Questions Room" to the dining area, the Backstage, the Bathroom, the West Hall, the Closet, the East Corner, and into your office.
He likes to stay in a room for a while, and will sometimes look at the camera like he isn't interested in you.
will stay in rooms the longest, and pays allmost no attention to you.
Is more active, and will stay out your door the longest.
Is even more active, can now disable cameras, and will stay outside your doors for a shorter amount of time.
Is most active, and will only stay outside your doors for extremely short moments.
Inactive,but can have his AI set in the "Custom Night" mode.
- At night, Panswer's book has "IT'S ME" in all of his pages.
- One of the reasons why he was deactivated somewhere around FNaF 1 and 2 was because he was messing up the games when the scores were sent to his data list.
- In order for the company to save money, the old scores in his data list are deleted automatically whenever new ones come in.
- He can contract and retract his claws at will,it is unknown why he has the ability to do this,or why he has claws in generall.
- He can still be active even if he is decapitated.
Panswer also makes an appearance in FNaF 2 as a fan antagonist.
His overall appearance has Greatly changed since the first game, to start, He has the endoskeleton teeth that most older animatronics have in the second game, however, his lower jaw is missing, showing his endoskeleton, he now has full sets of sharp teeth, one of them is noticeably chipped, like Freddy, his nose is also blockier, his one of his eyes are falling out, leaving his endoskeleton eye visible, he has three buttons on his chest, and his books are a few yellow pages with a ripped book cover, which was originally named "Notes" it is now just N, T, and S respectfully. He has stitches on his arms and legs, a huge rip on his belly, and wires poking out of random spots, his endoskeleton feet are exposed as well as his right hand, revealing his claws, contracted or retracted.
- *Clanking noises and disorted grumbling*
He will normally stare into the camera, it is unknown why, as in the first he pays little to no attention to the cameras.
- He will start in parts and service, only his popped out eye can be seen as the rest of his body is silhouetted in the darkness.
- He will proceed to walk out of parts and service and in the main hall, he will stare at the camera,this is the only room he can be easily seen when the light is off, since you can see his endoskeleton eyes in the dark.
- He will walk into Party Room 3, his knees bent and, of course, staring into the camera
- He will head to the hall near the Office, in a crouched position, but at this point to where he is ready to pounce, he can leave if flashed by the flashlight, like Foxy.
- He will be in Party Room 2 his claws bared this time, ready to crawl into the Vents.
- He will proceed to head into the Vent, he now has full endoskeleton eyes.
- He will then approach your office, like Bonnie and Chica, he will also bypass the vent entrance. He will be crouched in front of you, ready to pounce, claws bared and all, failing to put on the mask will cause Panswer to jump out of the Hall, pouncing you, leading to a gameover.
Least active this night,but is quick to switch rooms.
Moderately active, and will skip a few rooms ,but will stay in rooms longer.
Most active,his difficulty sharply raises, returns to quickly switching rooms, and will approach your office more.
Extremely active, but will stay in rooms longer, but quicker the closer he is to your office.
Can have his AI set. However, 20 AI level will make him extremely active, like on night 6, but will also quickly switch rooms.
- He will become more ready to pounce the closer he is to you.
- even without his lower jaw, he can still cause extreme damage if bitten, this has been proven as he attacked another animatronic OC during roleplay, ripping a part of his suit clean off of his ear.
"Hello? Hey, umm... So If you are hearing this, then you have continued your night shift. Um, hey listen, I bet that by now you may have seen... That eyeball... In the back, um, yeah, that's another animatronic, um.. I think he goes by the name, like 'Panswer' or something, he was used at the old location, t-to answer the kids questions, we had a room set up for him and everything. Umm... He was... More advanced than the other animatronics... Um, some kind of Game Scoreboard thing, uh, advanced AI, and he even moved like a panther, zooming to the nearest kid who wanted to ask him a question... Then, one day... I don't know, something about a kid who accidentally thrown a cup full of soda, he then, basically went haywire, none of the co-workers and the manager didn't think much of it... h-he seemed to function just fine, then a kid got a high score on one of the games, it was like, 'Lumber Sons Co.' or something...and the scores were full of just numbers, they seemed to form a pentagram... Yeah, pretty unsettling. um, they eventually found out it was Panswer, and he became... Decommissioned... They didn't want to make a kid-friendly version of him as the company was worried that he may become a potential threat... To them. *Clears Throat* he shouldn't be active, but if he is j-just keep peeking around the cameras, he is quick to switch rooms... Alright, that's about it, don't... Don't get caught by him. Alright, goodnight."
Why I do not give out all information about my OC...
I like to keep him as if he was in-game, of course, no character in BOTH games is without its secrets. If you have any theories about him just tell me about them. I'll notice. I only seem dead ;)