Nick the Endoskeleton is a spare, robotic animatronic endoskeleton for Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.
Nick is not much different in terms of appearance to a regular endoskeleton. Like Freddy, he has deep blue eyes and can make them turn black with small, white pupils at will.
Nick stays backstage, deactivated during the day, but he activates and begins to move at night. He is constantly on the run from Freddy, Bonnie, Chica and Foxy due to their programming telling them to stuff any bare endoskeleton into a suit. Sometimes, he can be found wandering while wearing an empty Freddy head, just to fool the others into thinking he's costumed. He is in no way hostile.
- Nick's voice was programmed to be moderately high-pitched, making his voice crack at times.
- At times, a plushie of a bare endoskeleton can be found sitting on the table backstage. It is thought to be Nick's.
Like the other four original animatronics, Nick appears to be withered. His right eye, bottom jaw and the lower half of his left arm appear to have been ripped off and replaced by dangling wires.
Nick rarely moves due to his state. He can rarely be found standing in Parts/Service in a slouched position and/or standing down the main hall next to Foxy. Shining the flashlight once at him, however, will cause him to return to his slouched stand in Parts/Service.
- Nick does not speak at all due to his voice box having become seriously damaged.
- Like in FNaF 1, a plushie of a bare endoskeleton can sometimes be found sitting on the floor in Parts/Service. It is thought to be Nick's.
Nick's only appearance in FNaF 3 is as a malfunctioning endoskeleton head.
Nick's malfunctioning head does not do anything at all.
- Like in the previous games, a plushie of a bare endoskeleton can sometimes be found sitting on the desk in the office. It is thought to be Nick's.