Miguel found this in a comic book store in 2099. He now wears it, after trashing his previous suit. He later upgraded it to be used as armor.
- Enhanced Strength: Gives Miguel the power to lift a couple more tons than he originally could (30 tons in total)
- Enhanced Durability: The armor is fashioned of a high-strength titanium alloy. It protects Miguel from (most of) Anaconda's, Ryan's and Icicles powers
- Video Communicator: Built into the right wrist of the suit is a video communicator, which he can use to stay in contact with his bases on Earth at any given time.
- Electric Shock: The outer surface of the armor can generate a massive electric shock on command.
- Jet-packs: The typical suit of armor has twin jet-packs mounted at the waist, though other suits (or modifications of the original suit) contain a single jet-pack mounted on the back.
- Concussive Blasts: Concussive bolts of force can be fired from the gauntlets and faceplate of the armor, though the mask only generates force blasts when it is not being worn.
- Force-field: The suit's best defense is the force-field generated by the armor, which has a maximum radius of eight feet (and can also encompass others); The only drawback is that Miguel cannot attack with the force-field up.
- Infrared Vision: Infrared scanners in the helmet allow the wearer to detect heat sources, permitting night vision and the ability to see invisible persons (unless they do not give off or can somehow mask their heat signature).
- Recycling System: The armor is self-supporting, equipped with internal stores and recycling systems for air, food, water, and energy, allowing the wearer to survive for lengthy periods of time underwater or in outer space.
- Sensor Systems: Optical scanners in the helmet allow the eyepieces to be used as high-powered telescopes. Parabolic ear amplifiers fitted inside the helmet allow Miguel to detect extremely faint sounds and unusual frequencies within the audible range for humans.
- Solar Energy Absorption:A thermo-energizer allows the armor to absorb and store solar and heat energy, and use it to power the armor's other systems; this system can only be used while the force-field is deactivated.
- Splinters of the True Cross: Miguel claims that his armor contains splinters of the True Cross, along with other such defenses (presumably to protect him from undead enemies, i.e. Dracula). Considering Miguel has the capability to time travel, there is possibility of this being true.
- Unstable Molecules: Similar to his previous suit, it is made out of Unstable Molecules, making it fireproof, acidproof, resistant to acid and dirt, cannot be cut and can mend itself.