Lonkesoe is an antagonist in all the FNaF games.
- Lonkesoe is a tall animatronic who haves a human suit, he wears a black tuxedo attire along with a black walking stick.
- He haves beige skin.
- Lonkesoe's appearance is similar that the one from the first game. But his arms and legs are in a tattered state.
- Lonkesoe gained buttons on his chest in FNaF2.
- His appearance is similar that the one from FNaF2.
- However, he is in a more burnt color and tattered state. He is also missing some teeth.
- Although, his entire body is tattered.
- In FNaF, he starts on show stage, then he will a path to the office from a random door.
- In FNaF2, he starts in parts/service, then he will take a path to a random entrance.
- In FNaF3, he can still kill the player and he's active at the start of each night, although, Lonkesoe will be a lot more agressive than Springtrap for balance.
- In all the games, Lonkesoe will speak when active.