Five Nights at Fredbear's is a planned, non-canon game for the Five Nights at Freddy's series. It would be developed by GJ Fredbear and downloadable for GameJolt. GJ Fredbear confirms that when he gets his laptop, he will start the game's development.
GJ Fredbear said that he was originally going to use modified textures within the game files from all four games, but the idea was dropped in favor of making original models.
It was once cancelled, but continues and the game's title was renamed into The Life at Fredbear's.
- WARNING: This section contains major spoiler.
- Freddie Fredbear: The lead vocalist and main antagonist of the game. He is the first incarnation of Freddy Fazbear. He becomes active on Night 3.
- Spring Bonnie: The back-up singer and secondary antagonist. He is the earliest version of Bonnie. He first becomes active on Night 1.
- JJ: First incarnation of Balloon Boy. She becomes active on Night 2. Like Balloon Boy, she doesn't attack the player but instead disabling the lights while in The Office.
- Endoskeleton: Another enemy that never attacks the player, but rather appeared as an Easter Egg. It only appears in the Service Room.
- Sockie: The fox animatronic is very similar to Mangle. She becomes active on Night 2.
More characters coming soon.